Thursday, February 25, 2016

Justified?

It's bothering me so much 
That yet again you're going away when I need you
But I can't say anything 
Or you'll think I'm controlling 

It makes me not want to hear your input 
What I chose to do this weekend doesn't affect you whatsoever 
I don't care that you think I need to see a doctor 
Because you're leaving so I can't help but feel like your opinion is invalid 

I thought I would start to feel better this weekend 
But instead I will be left behind, scared and alone. 

I can't stop thinking of what could happen if I try driving and something happens, or if the pain gets  even worse and I'm unable to help myself. I am so utterly afraid of being alone right now.

And it's making me resentful... But I don't know if it's ok for me to feel this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment