Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bedtime

It is 11pm. Time for bed. But first, I need to whine.

Whine about the fact that I am STARVING, but my blood sugar is good and I don't want to risk messing it up before I go to bed by eating. Even though I'll hate waking up feeling like there's a ravenous tiger inside my stomach, having high blood sugar all night would be even worse.

So now I'm going to walk to my bed while making a grumpy sad face.

Good night daisies.

P.s. I hope I wake up at 6.2 mmol/L and stay there all day. But if that were to happen, I suppose I wouldn't be diabetic.

If I got cured RIGHT this second, I would go eat 12 cinnamon rolls while bathing in icing and laughing maniaclly. Alas, I can only dream of a cinnamon roll icing sprinkle chocolate bath.

..... it's probably better for my figure that I stick to normal baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment