Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm getting better

I'm getting better at getting over you. After my hopes were totally crushed on Monday when I heard that you're already seeing Her, I just think you're a douche. I'm pretty enthusiastic with my hatred for you. I don't know what my reaction will be when I inevitably run into you, but hopefully that doesn't happen until things progress with this new guy.

THAT'S RIGHT A NEW BOY! I met someone that I'm super excited about. We have a stupid amount of things in common. He fishes, had a whole bunch of reptiles, says dorky sayings and dirty jokes. And he's HOT! Literally the exact type I'm attracted to. We've been texting and I've been giggling non stop for the last 2 days. He seems like an honest-to-goodness good guy! I can't wait to hang out with him :D

Family-wise..... Blegh. I wish they'd just leave me alone and stop harassing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment