Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fucking tired of it.

I'm so sick of all this stupid bullshit.

Fuck your passive aggression
This never ending drama
Never knowing if I did something to upset you
Constantly being unsure of our friendship
Fuck this boredom
Fuck this heartbreak
And the tears
And driving past your house
And missing you
And how it all still feels like a dream
How I'm still waiting for you to care
Fuck how invisible I am to you
How desperately I long to talk to you
How badly I wish it would just go back to normal
How pathetic and lonely I feel
Fuck that other guy for being crazy
For scaring me away
For not understanding that my wounds are still fresh
Fuck me for still being wounded
Fuck everyone and everything
Fuck all these aches and pains and nausea
Fuck the anxiety and insomnia
The highs and lows and blurred vision
Fuck these courses and my lack of motivation
Fuck being broke
Fuck everything and everyone

I want to leave
I want to go away
Somewhere far far away
Where I can spend my days happy with a dog
And no people to ruin me

Fuck falling in love
Fuck heartbreak
Fuck him for breaking me
Fuck me for being broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment