Sunday, March 2, 2014

this new guy

I didn't know it was possible to have so much fun with someone the first time ever meeting them!

I sure hope that he doesn't end up like Fuckface
I'm already forgetting him... I can feel that I still love him deep down somewhere, but knowing that he truly doesn't care has given me such an immense amount of strength towards moving on. I'm still curious about what he's doing, but it's not a sad or a morbid curiosity anymore. I don't mourn for him anymore.

This new guy though... he's incredible! So many cool hobbies, so warm and inviting, just a truly neat person. I've never met someone like him before. He seems to have such a passion for life and it looks like he has an independent streak just like me. It doesn't hurt that he's so handsome too!!! I don't know, I just have a really good feeling about him. We hung out for 4 hours and I didn't hear a single thing that I didn't like come out of his mouth (which cannot be said for Fuckface who talked about his ex on our first date). He also didn't check his phone, which is an uncommon courtesy these days. He really seems like such a genuinely wonderful person! It seems like he liked me too :-) at least I hope he did! Our cheeks were hurting from laughing and smiling so much. I wonder if he thought I was pretty? Was I what he expected? Is he attracted to me? And I wonder what he's like on a deeper level.... I want to get to know him more. I wonder if he's a person that I could trust? And vent to? And open up to? I wish I knew more about him!!! I also wish I kissed him when he caught me as I was falling..... that would have been so cute and I wanted to so badly!
This stuff stresses me out so much.... but right now it seems like a good problem to have :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment