Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I HATE YOU

I'll sit here crying because you beat me again
You took my life and sent me to hell.
I'm in a game I can't win yet you refuse to finish me off
Preferring to watch my slowly perish,
My anguish sends shivers down your spine.
All I can do is hate you, for my efforts are for naught.
All I can do is wait for you to finally beat me.
My final breath is coming closer, I feel it every day,
And I'll keep struggling to play this game, that is impossible to play.



... mother fucker I hate you so fucking much why why why why why is it me? why does it have to be me? I'll carry this fucking burden as far as I can but every time I stumble I get closer to falling... I never want to feel this again, this high that will last til tomorrow.... but of course I will, you are the epitome of torture.

And the worst torture in the world is being forced to think it's all your fault.

It's all my fault, you soulless fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment