Friday, November 5, 2010

MY ROOM IS COLD

hey squidwards.

single life is making me blue. boo hoo.


ARCTIC COMFORT by insulin chick

I feel so cold
where am i, where am i?
do you know?
what the hell im waiting around here for?
im stuck here but ive got to go home

wheres my sign, my smile, my boy with a poem?
my patience is fading beside my resolve
simply enduring
standing still while winds blow on past
but i see you oh , i see your soul, your more than just colours and sounds

Arctic comfort is all ive known, frostbitten hugs and bitter hellos
icy fingers finding their way under my skin
defenceless and passive, im inviting them in
but im inviting you in

my fingers are cold now and my toes are turning blue
theres no warmth left in my body
but i see some in you

ive got no pigment left to blush with
no voice to laugh or cry
there isn’t any life left in me
that i could lose to die

Arctic comfort is all ive known, frostbitten hugs and bitter hellos
frozen in freefall, forever going down
no chance of escaping the cold earth spinning round

im so cold
dont leave me alone
im so cold
dont leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment